Thursday 25 October 2018

Poem Inspired By James K Baxter




Hi, it's Miriam here. Today in my writing group we copied down our poems that we wrote last week that were inspired by James K Baxter a New Zealand poet that wrote the poem 'This Town'. When we wrote our poem inspired by James K Baxter we had to: Select a place where we want our poem to take place, pick 5 nouns related to the place, pick 5 strong verbs and then end it by saying "Doing nothing important." I hope that you like my poem I really enjoyed writing and reading the poem so I hope you do as well.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Miriam its Sophie here,
    Your poem was very detailed and you explained the success criteria really well! keep up the great work of posting detailed posts!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.